Dramatic architecture, panoramic views, and a waterfront setting make Hyatt Regency San Francisco the top destination hotel in the Embarcadero district. Boasting the world’s largest hotel lobby enjoy casual conversations or business meetings in a lively and modern social space. An unbeatable location across from iconic Ferry Building with easy access to many local attractions make this Embarcadero San Francisco hotel. the ideal starting point of your Bay Area adventure.
What Makes a Seamless Stay:
- 804 deluxe accommodations: Spacious and stylish rooms and suites with plush Hyatt Grand Beds®, 47” flat-screen TVs and beautiful city or bay views.
- Embarcadero waterfront location: You’ll find it easy to explore famous attractions like Chinatown and Fisherman's Wharf, or ride the ferry to Alcatraz.
- Easy access to transportation: Hop on a cable car or BART, right outside our doors, and discover the beauty, energy and culture of the City by the Bay.
- World’s largest hotel lobby: The famous 17 story atrium lobby encompasses 42,000 cubic feet of welcoming social spaces.
- Vibrant dining destination: Enjoy fresh seasonal cuisine and artisan cocktails in our newly remodeled restaurant and bar, Eclipse Kitchen & Bar.
- State-of-the-art event venues: Get inspired or celebrate in our 39 flexible meeting rooms, including the elegant Grand Ballroom and Foyer, ideal for a meet and greet or registration area.